General Dentistry Services in Oakville, MO
What Is General Dentistry?
The practice of dentistry encompasses an amazing array of services and procedures, all with a common goal: to help you to preserve your natural teeth as long as possible, ensure your oral health, and keep you looking and feeling great throughout life.
General Dentistry Procedures
Modern general dentistry offers a wide range of services to make sure your teeth stay healthy and function well. These procedures include:
- Cleanings & Oral Exams , to keep your teeth and gums healthy, and catch early signs of dental disease
- Cosmetic Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Extractions , to remove unhealthy teeth that cannot be saved
- Fillings , to restore decayed teeth
- Inlays & Onlays , to fill teeth with larger cavities
- Oral Cancer Screenings , to detect a dangerous disease that can be cured if caught early
- Root Canal Treatment , to rescue diseased teeth
- Sealants , to help prevent cavities
- TMD Treatment , for pain in the jaw area that can interfere with biting and chewing
- Tooth Decay Prevention , so you keep your natural teeth as long as possible
When to Visit the Dentist
Your regular dental visits will include a thorough oral exam to check the health of your teeth and gums; and oral cancer screening to spot any suspicious signs early; and a professional cleaning to remove stubborn deposits and make your teeth look and feel great. So don't miss out on the many benefits dentistry offers you and your family!
For more information on General Dentistry in the Oakville, MO area call Aaron M. Schertzer DDS at (314) 892-2120 today!